About

This blog is a celebration of novel, novel characters!

I love reading novels, and as an artist I know a great exercise to stretch one's illustration skills is to portray characters from a description in a book. This blog is a challenge to myself to do just that so I'll be posting illustrations from whatever book I'm currently reading. Feel free to add comments and send me your fan art for these great titles too!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Poll- Most Romantic Rescue?

I've added a poll to the blog.  Look for it on the bottom right column under the facebook & twitter links.  You'll have two weeks to vote.  The most popular result will get a sketch, so cast your lot and wait for a treat!

This Polls theme is the Most Romantic Rescue.  I've only touched the tip of the iceberg for romantic scenarios, what's your favorite situation for a star crossed pair to find themselves in?

Since I'm personally not all the coordinated, mine has to be the "Clumsy Catch." 

4 comments:

  1. I had to pick "Saved from Drowning" because it makes me think of Gilbert and Anne. What's more romantic than being saved by your arch-enemy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go with "Saved from Drowning," too, because, ummm . . . dripping hair and a wet shirt over taut muscles?

    Uh, yeah. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes! I agree with you both, those are great scenarios. ;)

    ReplyDelete