About

This blog is a celebration of novel, novel characters!

I love reading novels, and as an artist I know a great exercise to stretch one's illustration skills is to portray characters from a description in a book. This blog is a challenge to myself to do just that so I'll be posting illustrations from whatever book I'm currently reading. Feel free to add comments and send me your fan art for these great titles too!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Poll- Romantic Rescue Update

I've been making some minor adjustments to the layout of the blog, and two elements from the sidebar have been moved: the post archive links are now at the top, polls will be at the bottom.  I also decided to re-open the poll for a chance to get more votes for "The Most Romantic Rescue."  I will be doing an illustration of the winning scenario once voting is closed.  You have until the end of the month to cast your lot and wait for a surprise!  If you haven't voted yet, go make a selection at the bottom of the blog.  I'll be doing more polls in the future, so also feel free to comment with your suggestions.  Thanks!

Current Poll Status (as of this post):

-Saved from Drowning (the least you can do is bake the man cookies to say thankyou)
   (0%)
-Runaway Horse (you can't stop it but he can!)
  (25%)
 
-Clumsy Catch (this is the one where you both end up in each other's arms on the ground)
  (75%)
 
-You'll Never go Hungry Again (you may be poor, but he loves you anyway)
   (0%)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what happened to the earlier votes. I know I wasn't the only "saved from drowning fan," but now that has zero votes.

    Okay, voting again. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, that's weird. I see only 3 votes now, when I know there was at least 5 before. I'll look into it. Maybe use a different method of posting polls. Sorry about that!

      Delete